Color Printers (Ricoh C821) are located in:
Knowledge Common (Cameron) B-14
Cameron Study Hall B-05
Campus St Jean 1-31
Coutts Library (Educ) L-110
Fine Arts 1-7
All other printers are Black and White (Ricoh SP8200).
Laptop Printing - BETA
OneCard is currently testing wireless printing from a laptop to the printers in Knowledge Common (Cameron) B-14. For more information visit the OneCard Wireless Printing page here.
OneCard Printing Procedures
- Print your file from your desktop application. Make sure that you have given your file a name so you can find it in the print queue.
- Swipe your ONEcard through the print card reader (not the photocopy card reader).
- Click on the name of your print job in the print que. The que will then tell you how much it will cost to print your job. As long as your print job is not more than your current ONECard balance (indicated in the lower left corner of the screen), you may proceed. You may select multiple print jobs if necessary.
- Click on the print button in the queue.
- Watch for the green light on the printer to flash, which signifies that your job is starting to print.
- Once your job has been printed, click the LogOut button on the screen.